ITIL® Foundation Certificate
An intensive 3-day course provides an overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle, its supporting processes, functions and roles and the key concepts of an integrated IT Service Management framework, based on ITIL®, and prepares candidates for the ITIL® Foundation Certificate examination.
As it is an awareness level course, the ITIL® Foundation Certificate is not intended to enable holders to apply the ITIL® practices for Service Management without further guidance.
The Foundation course covers:
• Service Management as a practice (comprehension)
• Service Lifecycle (comprehension)
• Key Principles and Models (comprehension)
• Generic Concepts (awareness)
• Selected Processes (awareness)
• Selected Roles (awareness)
• Selected Functions (awareness)
• Technology and Architecture (awareness)